Peace of Mind — Ride Safe!
The Clek ISOFIX LATCH system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s ISOFIX LATCH anchorage system.
LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for Children) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. ISOFIX LATCH comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and
2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a ISOFIX LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Ozzi unlatched.
Ozzi Booster Seat Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in vehicle shoulder
- belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- ISOFIX LATCH locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Height Weight Recommended Age
(101-145 cm) 40-120 lb
(18-54 kg) 4 years and up
ISOFIX plus Car Seat Belt
The main difference between the Ozzi and the Olli are the non-Crypton fabric and the ommission of the quick release pull. Both booster seats shares the same safety design and structure.